18 Jul 2014

Surfin Surfin

Today, as always, we preapered our lunch and went to have breakfast. When we had enough energy for the morning, we danced our flashmob and separated in  different groups.
The Ballsport group went to the sports ground and separated in two different groups, I was in the football one and we went to the camp to train ourselves for two hours. After that, we went to have lunch so we had enough energy for the windsurfing in Silvaplana. Remember that only the winners in the paperboats competition had the priviledge to go there. Only one of us knew how to windsurf, the others just watched and fell several times.
Enrique Corbat (Spain)


Waking up to the sun once again marked the beginning of this day. To our own amazement we were “ready to roll”. As we reached the ball sports terrain, we – the girls – were introduced to sweden chess. To start the game, we were split in two groups. Lucas, one of the leaders ( he was the leader of the day) had to join one team in other to make the numbers of participants equal. The rules were simple and each team knew all they had to do was WIN. WoW!My name is Rose Fotso. When I arrived to this camp and met the girls, I could not imagine how competitive the were. At this camp, at that moment, I was astonished by how warrior like they were. My team- Paloma, Sofia, Rania and lea- won the game three times afterwards our interest in the game faded and we quitted. To those who are reading this ASO has given me a different view of strangers. Not only did I meet amazing people, I did  windsurf for the first time of my life. I was not as good as the others but I had fun falling off and trying to stand on the board. We had an amazing time even though I was “freezing” when we came out of the water. Hey! I come from cameroon and the water there is not as cold as the lake we were in. I will wake up to another beautifull and you would wake up to another blogger. To this awesome day cheers.

Rose Fotso (CAMEROON)   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment