4 Apr 2013

Winter camp Davos 2.4.2013

Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013
Today, we went unto the largest skiing area in Davos, Parsenn. It was so much bigger than I could have imagined. The interconnections of slopes/pists and skilifts/gondolas were numerously amazing and so intelligently outlaid. The weather was great and the view was just wonderful.
It is just my 4th day of skiing after not having skied for 9 years ago, I was 9 years old. Indeed, skiing is like biking, one cannot forget how once you’ve done it, it stays imprinted in you. With the great teachers here at the camp, I have awakened this imprint in me and even improved so much in such a short period of time. I can’t believe I’m already skiing all the way down to town from the highest mountain spots.
After a full day of skiing, it wasn’t time to rest our bodies just yet. Some of us went to an indoor sports gym and played fölkerball, football, and basketball. It was somuch fun, this fun is the fuel for our energy for so many activities.
-Maria Rachelle Gallmann (Mara)





No comments:

Post a Comment